Kids are the born little-hearts who are very true in their hearts. They try to explore and learn a lot, but special attention is most important. The best-quality care gives them good health and safety. When a kid gets the proper care, it helps them to develop communication, social and emotional skills. As a parent, teach them the self-help skills like dressing and toileting.
You can give them special care at your home, but once they grow up from infants to toddlers, a proper day-care or preschool is most important. Because the age of 1 to 3 is the ideal phase for brain development, and they learn to communicate with people. The major advantage of sending them to daycare is that they will build the love of learning for lifelong, it shapes their thinking, activities, feeling when they interact with many, and it helps them get prepared for going to school.
There are different child cares available, and it is the choice of parent to choose the best.
- Mother helper: They can take care of the children and entertain them in their home when parents are still at the home. Choose the trusted person as the mother’s helper, as they stay at the home for a long-time.
- Babysitter: They are part-time workers, who can take care of you for an hour or 2. They involve in activities like preparing food for kids, naps with them, and helps to do homework.
- Nanny: They are the in-house providers who are very helpful for the parents to take care of regular activities.
- Daycare center: It gives an opportunity for the children to learn and enhance social development.
- Family Daycare: Providing care of the children in some other’s house may be a neighbor or relative.
Most parents prefer the exclusive daycare center to take care of their kids when they are out for work. While choosing the daycare center, you need to be extra cautious, as your little one is going to spend more time there.
- Check whether they teach and care in a play-way method rather than concentrating on academics.
- The environment should be hygienic, and the sanitary facilities should be neat.
- Qualified connectors should be there to provide care and a trusting connection with the kid.
- They should motivate them, communicate, engage with activities like singing, dancing to make them soothing.
- They should allow the kids to explore more by playing both indoor and outdoor activities.
- Connectors should pay more attention by teaching them social respect, emotions, and responsibility.